The Veggie Season
“Our Homegrown Sweet Corn is coming in wonderfully!! We’ll be harvesting Beautiful Bi-Color and Pure Delight White Sweet Corn for at least the next 5 weeks! Picked daily just for you! Please call in advance for bulk orders larger than 4 dozen.” 🙂
• CSA Season
• Fall Harvest Season
• Holiday Season
Super sweet bi-color sweet corn. It’s what Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse is famous for. People come from miles around to stop at the roadside stand to get an Axdahl’s “Party Bag” full of delicious, juicy sweet corn.
*Picked fresh daily and sold at Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse:
• Beans – Green Snap, Yellow Wax, Romano (flat) varieties
• Brussels Sprouts
• Cauliflower – White, Purple and Green Varieties
• Cucumbers – Greenhouse and Field Slicing varieties
• Eggplant – Purple, White, & Oriental Varieties
• Kohlrabi – Green and Purple Varieties
• Peas- Sugar Snap
• Lettuces – Hydroponically Grown
• Peppers – Sweet Cone, Bell, Yellow, Red and Green, Banana, Hot Habanero, Ghost, and other hot varieties.
• Popcorn – Harvest Blend
• Potatoes – Baby Red, Yukon Gold and Russet
• Pumpkins – and other fall items such as gourds and décor.
• Sweet Corn – Both White and Bi-Color “What kind of Sweet Corn is it?”
• Tomatoes – Both Vine Ripened and Greenhouse grown. Heirloom, Hybrid and Cherry varieties
• Watermelons – Red Seedless & Yellow Seeded varieties
• Squash – Yellow Summer, Zucchini, Buttercup, Butternut, Acorn, and other winter varieties.
All of these fresh, delicious Minnesota Grown products are available mid-July through September while they are in season. *Availability is dependent on the season and success of each crop.