Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Season
When you sign up, you’ll receive a box of seasonal produce every week from mid-June until October. Sign up before February 28th, 2018 and you’ll receive a $20 gift card to our farm market, which is open late April with greenhouse plants through December for Christmas trees and other custom made holiday décor!!
CSA 2018 Sign Ups
CSA – GENERAL INFORMATION
We at Axdahl’s would like to invite you to join our family. Being a part of our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program will provide you with many benefits including those listed below: See our FAQ page for more info.
• Weekly delivery or pickup of Axdahl’s nutrient rich, mouth watering & sustainably grown produce, for 18 weeks, Mid-June though October. You will enjoy the freshest produce available.
• Knowledge of where your food comes from and that what you are eating is sustainably grown, local, healthy, safe, and pesticide free
• Improving our environment. The fresh produce you receive hasn’t traveled hundreds or thousands of miles and used up valuable non-renewable resources for transportation before it reaches you. We pick it fresh and deliver it fresh directly to you.
• Ensuring the success of a local farm and the families we employ.
• Investing in us and buying a share of this year’s harvest in advance supports the kind of stewardship that is good for the land and the community. You are sharing in the rewards as well as the risks of the year’s crops.
• Sharing in the rewarding experience of being connected with your food, the land and the farmer.
CSA SHARE OPTIONS:
FAMILY SHARE (bushel box): Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per family share (usually recommended for a family of 4 or more) is $705*.
STANDARD SHARE (half bushel box): Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per standard share (usually recommended for a family of 2-3) is $408*.
During weeks 17 and 18, shares will be picked up at our farm market so that members can get fall items like pumpkins that will not fit in the box.
For Lunds-Byerlys store locations a one-time handling fee of $45 will be added to your share price.
The distribution of your CSA share generally begins in mid June and lasts for 18 weeks, ending in late October. The exact start and end dates will depend on the current season’s weather and growing conditions.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT CARD
As a special gift for our CSA members we will provide a membership card that offers the following discounts off regular priced products purchased from our farm:
• 15% off (reg. priced products) for FAMILY SHARE members
• 10% off (reg. priced products) for STANDARD SHARE members
The discount applies to any regular priced products purchased from our farm any time from April-December within the membership year.
HOW DO I JOIN AXDAHL’s CSA PROGRAM?
Sign up for our CSA program by either of the methods below
• Here on our website
• Call (651) 439-3134
Share prices reflect the local market and include delivery costs. Payment can be made with Mastercard, Visa, Discover or Amex online, or Mastercard, Visa, or money order via phone or email. Cash payments accepted in person.
We will send you an email or mail confirmation of your delivery/pick-up days and times.
PICK UP SITE LOCATIONS
Please click here for the Locations Page
REFER OTHERS – GET A GIFT CARD!
Receive a Gift Card just for referring others to our CSA program…more info
For more information please call or email us.
Call: (651) 439-3134 or
This website is partially funded by a USDA FMPP grant through MFVGA. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.