Our Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Iowa partners all had horrible spring planting seasons. We are going to wait for our own delicious sweet corn to be ready, which will be the end of July. It’s growing very nicely and looking great! We anticipate a great season 🙂
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Season
When you sign up you have the flexibility to pick up whatever local produce or plants when you want and in the quantities you desire any time during the season, April-December.
*The following list is a sampling of fresh produce you will find as it is in season at Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse:
• Beans – Green Snap, Yellow Wax, Romano (flat) varieties
• Cucumbers – Greenhouse and Field Slicing varieties
• Eggplant – Purple, White, & Oriental Varieties
• Kohlrabi – Green and Purple Varieties
• Peas- Sugar Snap
• Peppers – Sweet Cone, Bell, Yellow, Red and Green, Banana, Hot Habanero, Ghost, and other hot varieties.
• Popcorn – Harvest Blend
• Potatoes – Baby Red, Yukon Gold and Russet
• Pumpkins – and other fall items such as gourds and décor.
• Sweet Corn – Both White and Bi-Color “What kind of Sweet Corn is it?”
• Tomatoes – Both Vine Ripened and Greenhouse grown. Heirloom, Hybrid and Cherry varieties
• Watermelons – Red Seedless & Yellow Seeded varieties
• Squash – Yellow Summer, Zucchini, Buttercup, Butternut, Acorn, and other winter varieties.
All of these fresh, delicious Minnesota Grown products are available mid-July through September while they are in season. *Availability is dependent on the season and success of each crop.
Call: (651) 439-3134 or