Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Season
Axdahl Farms Grows NO GMO’s!!!
Continuing to Grow for You!
We want to assure you that we at Axdahl’s will continue to provide you with the fresh produce and products that you depend on. For over 30 years, we have practiced sustainable farming and provided safe, healthy food for you and our community. We have several certifications and have attended numerous courses in food safety. We will continue to practice safety and implement even more measures as necessary. We understand that you have many things on your mind right now. You are always welcome to call or email us at any time. We value you and appreciate your support now more than ever. We’re not going anywhere. We are truly growing for you! Farms and our input suppliers are considered essential, so there is no reason we wouldn’t be open this spring and beyond.
Don’t forget that we’ll have lots of veggie and herb plants! Great for planting your own gardens!
Call us ANY TIME 651-439-3134 or email email@example.com. We promise we will always get back to you if we can’t respond immediately. (It’s me, Leslie, that directly receives every phone call, voicemail and email!! 🙂
When you sign up you have the flexibility to pick up whatever local produce or plants when you want and in the quantities you desire any time during the season, April-December.
*The following list is a sampling of fresh produce you will find as it is in season at Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse:
• Beans – Green Snap, Yellow Wax, Romano (flat) varieties
• Cucumbers – Greenhouse and Field Slicing varieties
• Eggplant – Purple, White, & Oriental Varieties
• Kohlrabi – Green and Purple Varieties
• Peas- Sugar Snap
• Peppers – Sweet Cone, Bell, Yellow, Red and Green, Banana, Hot Habanero, Ghost, and other hot varieties.
• Popcorn – Harvest Blend
• Potatoes – Baby Red, Yukon Gold and Russet
• Pumpkins – and other fall items such as gourds and décor.
• Sweet Corn – Both White and Bi-Color “What kind of Sweet Corn is it?”
• Tomatoes – Both Vine Ripened and Greenhouse grown. Heirloom, Hybrid and Cherry varieties
• Watermelons – Red Seedless & Yellow Seeded varieties
• Squash – Yellow Summer, Zucchini, Buttercup, Butternut, Acorn, and other winter varieties.
All of these fresh, delicious Minnesota Grown products are available mid-July through September while they are in season. *Availability is dependent on the season and success of each crop.
REFER OTHERS – GET A GIFT CARD!
Receive a Gift Card just for referring others to our CSA program. For more information please call or email us.
Call: (651) 439-3134 or