The Fall Harvest Season
• CSA Season
• Veggie Season
• Holiday Season
Come visit Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse and share the thrill of the Fall Harvest.
Push a wheelbarrow or pull a wagon with the kids down a woodsy trail to one of the Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patches to find acres and acres of pumpkins for as far as the eye can see! The pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes, and they have the best handles (stems) around!! Dress For The Weather, including Muddy Trails!
There are so many fun things to do! Spend as much or as little time as you like.
• Pet and feed the animals in the petting zoo
• Find your way through the corn maze
• Bring a picnic lunch
• Group reservations available, Monday-Friday
• Experience Silo Theatre now showing “Spookley–The Square Pumpkin* – Click here for more info about our Spookley, The Square Pumpkin school tours.
• Take pictures among the bright orange pumpkins.
Wander through the beautifully restored red barn to find the perfect fall decorations.
• Thousands of pumpkins
• Decorated “Indian” corn (It’s actually Popcorn!!)
• Colorful gourds
• Delicious winter squashes, including hard to find heirlooms
• Corn stalks
• Straw bales
• Gorgeous fall mums,
• Delicious seasonal veggies including apples
• and lots more!
You and your family will want to spend a fun fall afternoon at Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse. Admission is free!