This Week’s Harvest at Axdahl’s!
For recipes click the name of the item above the photo or scroll down below the photos to the full list of things we grow and/or will have available at our farm throughout the growing season (weather permitting).
Here are some of the things we’ve been harvesting. Each of the images can be clicked on for delicious and unique recipes. Enjoy!!
Bi-Color Sweet Corn
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Sweet Yellow Onions
Baby Red Potatoes
*The following list is a sampling of fresh produce you will find during the season at Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse:
– Green Snap, Yellow Wax, Romano (flat) varieties
– Greenhouse and Field Slicing varieties
– Purple, White, & Oriental Varieties
– Green and Purple Varieties
• Peas- Sugar Snap
– Sweet Cone, Bell, Yellow, Red and Green, Banana, Hot Habanero, Ghost, and other hot varieties.
– Harvest Blend
– Baby Red, Yukon Gold and Russet
– and other fall items such as gourds and décor.
• Sweet Corn
– Both White and Bi-Color “What kind of Sweet Corn is it?”
– Both Vine Ripened and Greenhouse grown. Heirloom, Hybrid and Cherry varieties
– Red Seedless & Yellow Seeded varieties
– Yellow Summer, Zucchini, Buttercup, Butternut, Acorn, and other winter varieties.