Join Our CSA
Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse is a family-owned farm and longtime Lunds & Byerlys partner, supplying our stores with delicious local produce.
Located in Stillwater’s fertile St. Croix Valley, Axdahl’s grows and harvests top-quality fresh veggies and fruits including sweet corn, green beans, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, cucumber, melons and more! CSA members will be invited to the farm to pick out their own pumpkins and fall decorations as well as fall produce the last two weeks of the program. Members will also receive complimentary hayrides, corn maze adventures, pick your own pumpkin patch, and everything that fall has to offer. Their sustainable grown produce is pesticide-free and certified safe by NSF. All produce is NON-GMO. Axdahl Farms utilizes greenhouse, hydroponics, organic, sustainable, and conventional Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods to produce the most delicious and healthy fresh produce that is picked daily. Axdahl Farms grows over 500 acres of diversified produce and rotational crops. This diversification and large acreage minimizes the CSA member risk of not having something in their share box. Axdahl’s try to keep each box interesting each week. Members say it’s like opening a present every time!
When you sign up, you’ll receive a box of seasonal produce every week from mid-June until October. Sign up before February 28th, 2018 and you’ll receive a $20 gift card to our farm market, which is open late April with greenhouse plants through December for Christmas trees and other custom made holiday décor!!
HOW TO SIGN UP
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Select the size of a Share – Full or Half (scroll down the page for more Share options)
2. Choose a pick up location (Stillwater area or a Lunds-Byerlys store)
– Click here to see the address of each location
3. Enter how you found our CSA program and best number to call. Then click the Buy Now button. You’ll be able to review your order before paying.
Our CSA’s Benefits
• Knowledge of where your food comes from
• Ensuring the success of a local farm and the families we employ
• Strengthening our local economy by keeping food dollars here
• Sharing in the rewarding experience of being connected with your food, the land and the farmer
• A membership card that provides a discount on any regular priced products purchased from our farm any time from April-December within the membership year. (15% off for FULL share members, 10% off for HALF share members)
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Season
Please follow the HOW TO SIGN UP instructions to the right.
FULL SHARE – Stillwater Area Locations
Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per full share (usually recommended for a family of 4 or more) is $705.
***** The FULL SHARE choice includes a membership cardthat provides a 15% discount on any regular priced products purchased from our farm any time from April-December within the membership year.*****
HALF SHARE – Stillwater Area Locations
Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per half share (usually recommended for a family of 2-3) is $408.
HALF SHARE – Lunds-Byerlys Store Locations
Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per half share is $453 ($408 + one time $45 handling fee)
Share prices reflect the local market and include handling and delivery to one of our drop off locations.
If you prefer, you can also sign up by phone or email.
- call (651) 439-3134 or