Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Season
IntroductionFAQsJoin our CSA Testimonials
Refer a Friend
|Join our CSA & enjoy the freshest produce from our farm!
NOW AVAILABLE - 2014 CSA Season Sign ups
Click here for the sign up page
Space is limited - sign up soon to receive the pick up location
of your choice
Click a link below to jump down the page (or just scroll down for more info)
CSA Share Options
Membership Discount Card
How to join our CSA program
Pick Up Locations
Refer others - get a gift card
CSA - GENERAL INFORMATION
We at Axdahl's would like to invite you to join our family. Being a part of our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program will provide you with many benefits including those listed below:
See our FAQ page for more info.
- Weekly delivery or pickup of Axdahl's nutrient rich, mouth watering & sustainably grown produce, for 18-20 weeks, Mid-June though October. You will enjoy the freshest produce available.
- Knowledge of where your food comes from and that what you are eating is sustainably grown, local, healthy, safe, and pesticide free
- Improving our environment. The fresh produce you receive hasn't traveled hundreds or thousands of miles and used up valuable non-renewable resources for transportation before it reaches you. We pick it fresh and deliver it fresh directly to you.
- Ensuring the success of a local farm and the families we employ.
- Investing in us and buying a share of this year's harvest in advance supports the kind of stewardship that is good for the land and the community. You are sharing in the rewards as well as the risks of the year's crops.
- Sharing in the rewarding experience of being connected with your food, the land and the farmer.
CSA SHARE OPTIONS:
FULL SHARE: Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per full share (usually recommended for a family of 4 or more) is $600.
HALF SHARE: Shares are distributed every week during the CSA season to your selected pick up location. Cost per half share (usually recommended for a family of 2-3) is $350.
The distribution of your CSA share generally begins in mid June and lasts for 18-20 weeks, ending in late October. The exact start and end dates will depend on the current season's weather and growing conditions.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT CARD
As a special gift for our CSA members we will provide a membership card that offers the following discounts off regular priced products purchased from our farm:
- 15% off (reg. priced products) for FULL SHARE members
- 10% off (reg. priced products) for HALF SHARE members
The discount applies to any regular priced products purchased from our farm any time from April-December within the membership year.
HOW DO I JOIN AXDAHL's CSA PROGRAM?
Sign up for our CSA program by either of the methods below
Share prices reflect the local market and include delivery costs. Payment can be made with Mastercard, Visa, Discover or Amex online, or Mastercard, Visa, or money order via phone or email. Cash payments accepted in person.
We will send you an email or mail confirmation of your delivery/pick-up days and times.
PICK UP SITES
Here are the pick up location options for the 2014 season
A pick up location must have at least 15 members signed up to remain a viable location. If a location does not reach capacity, you will be moved to another location. Note that there is limited availability for each location and they fill quickly:
- Axdahl's Garden Farm & Greenhouse
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursday 12-6pm
7452 Manning Avenue North
- Lake Elmo Inn
3442 Lake Elmo Avenue North
Lake Elmo, MN
- Bread Art
110 North 3rd Street
- River Market
221 North Main Street
- Fresh and Natural Foods
Plaza 94 Shopping Center
1701 Ward Avenue, Ste 200,
- Jordan Meats and Deli
Thursday 12- 6pm
6445 Lake Rd,
Woodbury, MN 55125
- If you have your own group of 15 or more (neighbors, co-workers, etc.) we can make arrangements for a central pick up location. Please call 651-439-3134 for more info.
REFER OTHERS - GET A GIFT CARD!
Receive a Gift Card just for referring others to our CSA program...more info
For more information please call or email us.
- call (651) 439-3134 or
This website is partially funded by a USDA FMPP grant through MFVGA. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.