The Fall Harvest Season
Hayrides begin October 7th.
• CSA Season
• Veggie Season
• Holiday Season
Come visit Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse and share the thrill of the Fall Harvest.
Speaking of thrills, our FARM SCARE event is back – click here for more info.
Push a wheelbarrow or pull a wagon with the kids down a woodsy trail to one of the Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patches to find acres and acres of pumpkins for as far as the eye can see! The pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes, and they have the best handles (stems) around!!
There are so many fun things to do! Spend as much or as little time as you like.
• Pet and feed the animals in the petting zoo
• Find your way through the corn maze
• Hayrides $5, Sat & Sun 11-4 every half hour. (Hayrides, October only, weather permitting, children 3 & under on lap free).)
• Group reservations available, Monday-Friday
• Experience Silo Theatre now showing “Spookley–The Square Pumpkin* – Click here for more info about our Spookley, The Square Pumpkin school tours.
• Take pictures among the bright orange pumpkins.
Wander through the beautifully restored red barn to find the perfect fall decorations.
• Thousands of pumpkins
• Decorated Indian corn
• Colorful gourds
• Delicious winter squashes
• Corn stalks
• Hay & straw bales
• Gorgeous fall mums,
• and lots more!
You and your family will want to spend a fun fall afternoon at Axdahl’s Garden Farm & Greenhouse. Admission is free!